Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thiefs

Some jerks broke into our cars yesterday and stole our stuff. They got into my van and took my purse and wallet, and kellys truck and took his nice backpack with new laptop and all his college books and work. So we are super bummed. WE are closing on our house on Monday and now i don't have id. And i cant find my social security card to get a new drivers licsence and my birth certificate to get a new social so basically im in trouble. yikes . when it rains it poors at our house. Oh well. so we are just busy packing and moving this week. We are moving in with kellys parents for a week until our new house is ready. Shouldn't be too bad for a week. Hopefully?

4 comments:

tiff said...

yikes, let me know if I can do something to help.

ckweller said...

That sucks. Like Tiff said let me know if you need any help. You should be nice and ready for a massage when you are done moving...let me know. Oh and Stephanie's extentions look great I am really thinking about getting some.

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Jon forgot to give you our condolences, I'd be furious. I hope they catch these fools. I'm excited to see what your house looks like I heard its different than the one originally planned.

Texie said...

Hi Stephanie, I came across your blog and wow, I can't believe you have 3 kids and they are so so cute!!!! You look great and with a new house and all, can't get any better than that!!! I'll check in from time to time to see your cute fam!!!