Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kelly's Project




Kelly decided last winter after we had a gas bill that was over $400 ..Ya and I was clothed in hoodies and wool sock always...that we needed to install a wood stove. I wasn't so sure about having a wood stove in my living room but I gave in. The story of the stove is actually funny.He found one on KSL for five hundred dollars. He took me to look at it because he is too chicken to barter with people. To say the least I got it for one hundred instead of five. So he bricked the wall , built a chimney, chopped down some trees and wala we have some inexpensive heat. It actually is nice. And it is starting to not smell like we live in the woods now. That Great..He had to drill through our cinterblock wall to get the pipe out and it made such a mess. I just have to say how greatful I am that Kelly is Super Talented. He can do anything if you can just get him to do it..Way to go KEll

5 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Way to go KELLY! I want to see. But our kiddies are sick. Maybe they will be better Sunday.

Melissa B. said...

call me if you get this today on Sunday. Your phone is DEAD!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry we never called you to do anything when my parents came, we are horrible! I am always ragging on my sisters for not calling me or inviting me to anything and I am just as bad! I want to see your house and baby so bad I was thinking in a couple weeks, I think I will need to do my hair about that time. I will call you and see what you are up to then.

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

I just did a double take on that second picture and started laughing when I realized Kelly was smiling through the whole.

Melissa B. said...

call me again today!