Sunday, November 8, 2009

Organized




I keep finding different situation where Maggie is deep in organizing. For example...I just asked her to put away some cans from the grocery's next thing I know she has taken all of the stuff out of the cupboard and is putting everthing in sections according to size, type ect.Next I asked her to put away ponytails in the bathroom droor , same thing happened. She spent the next 30 min cleaning seperating and categorizing the entire drawer. When she took a bath the other day she lined her dirty clothes and shoes in a tidy row against the wall. Sometimes she will organize her underwear drawer, folding her underwear and putting them in piles. I could go on and on. It will be interesting to see how she is as she gets older. She has always liked to seperate things as a baby too, so I think it will just evolve and get deeper. FUNNY

5 comments:

Jeanie Heslop said...

Thanks for getting these on. That is the kind of kid to have. Keep her busy. I will comment on all of the others. Cute. Are you going to paint the dresser. I don't care if you do, so don't hang back because of me. The beds are cute black. Bedspreads are cute, tile is nice.

Misty said...

WOW! I need one of those kids!

Celly said...

A girl after my own heart----our you sure she isn't mine? I have loved looking at your updated blog!!! Your house is so cute--and so is your family!! Love you!! Celeste

Celly said...

Um I guess I should proof read my blog comments---that our should be are. Yeah---my brain is that bad.

Jeanie Heslop said...

How do I get onto Celeste's blog. Tell her to invite me. I didn't know she had one. And, someone update your blogs, I have seen all of these too many times